Jan 6, 2012

2011Recap

I didn't post much during the last half of 2011 as I got a little too busy at Aderra. I finished the year even more strongly convinced that DIY Direct to Fan is a limited route to success for most artists. Performers, producers and songwriters put their 10,000 hours into honing their craft NOT becoming marketing experts. So why take on a bunch tasks you're not skilled at?
Spend 2012 working on this:


  • Write great songs
  • Practice performing those tunes live
  • TOUR
  • Make friends with other acts
  • CDs are for old people, don't waste your time and money making them
  • Forget about record labels, they'll find you when you're ready
  • TOUR MORE

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please think. I mean do you actually think I am going to let you post spam?